Kris Humphries To Appear On GMA — Will Kim Watch?
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Jeremy Piper/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour4 of 16
- Photo: Jeremy Piper/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: DS7/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: INB/WireImage15 of 16
Humphries is prohibited from discussing any terms of his relationship or the pending divorce proceedings because of the prenup agreement. However, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, Humphries wants the prenup dismissed so that he can discuss his roller coaster relationship with the E! reality star, and this is one of the reasons he is seeking an annulment.
Kim Kardashian and her lawyer, Laura Wasser, and momager Kris Jenner will certainly be watching the interview to make sure that Humphries doesn't violate terms of the prenup.
It's anticipated that Humphries will discuss his charity work, but will allude to the difficult year he has endured.
"Kris has to carefully watch his words. It's certain Kris will express sadness about the marriage ending, but he can't get into detail about reasons he decided to seek the annulment on grounds of fraud," a source close to Humphries tells us.
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Style Slip Ups
Zosia Mamet, Julianne Moore, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »