Kris Jenner on Kim Kardashian's Divorce: 'What's a Measly Little 72 Days?'
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: YouTube/.3 of 17
- Photo: .4 of 17
- Photo: ER/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: VISP/GSI11 of 17
- Photo: GSI12 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: NBC/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: LEON/GSI15 of 17
- Photo: KimKardashian.com/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"What's a measly little 72 days?" she jokes on the June 25 episode of "Bethenny." And now that Kim, 31, is happily ensconced with Kanye West, 35, Jenner wouldn't be surprised if the two made it down the aisle.
"With Kim, she falls in love really hard. She's a hopeless romantic. And I tell all of my children, 'Follow your heart,'" Jenner, 56, explains. "'Do what you feel and what you want. What you think is the right thing to do, but follow your heart. Be happy.'"
Jenner also debunks breakup rumors regarding her eldest daughter, Kourtney Kardashian, 33, and her love of six years, Scott Disick, 29. (Already parents to son Mason, 2, the couple will welcome a baby girl in the next few weeks.)
"Kourtney and Scott are so together. They're always together. They have always been together. They're very, very happy," Jenner says. "She's the one who really doesn't want to get married. But they're really cute. ... When Kourtney's out of town, he's at my house every night for dinner. I'm like, 'He's never going to go home!'"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kris Jenner on Kim Kardashian's Divorce: "What's a Measly Little 72 Days?"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite