Kristen Bell: Dax Shepard and I Are 'Hillbillies at Heart'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: SCOTT APPEL/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional9 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 11
Kristen Bell has six movies slated for release in 2012, but the 31-year-old actress is still saving for a rainy day.
"I always assume my career's going to end tomorrow, you know what I mean?" the "House of Lies" star, who's been engaged to Dax Shepard since 2009, tells the new issue of Flaunt. "We're very frugal."
Bell adds that they're "hillbillies at heart, and I'm not f------ ashamed of that."
Bell -- who next appears alongside Drew Barrymore and John Krasinski in "Big Miracle" -- says her life with Shepard, 37, improved once she finally realized it's OK to make mistakes.
"I think perfection is unrealistic and unattainable, and I felt freed when I let myself be who I am," Bell tells Flaunt. " Like, I'm gonna order red velvet pancakes. Life is f------ short and these are delicious."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
NYFW Personal Pic
Nicole Kidman, Felicity Jones, and Marion Cotillard all get an F for their Oscar gowns.Watch Video »