Kristen Bell sues Hollywood bar
- Photo: (C) Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.1 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America3 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 19
- Photo: John Parra/Getty Images North America5 of 19
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com6 of 19
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA7 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 19
- Photo: @IMKristenBell/Twitter11 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 19
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 19
- Photo: Reuters14 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 19
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Reuters16 of 19
- Photo: AB1/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: JC1/WENN18 of 19
Actress Kristen Bell has taken legal action against owners of a Hollywood bar after allegedly failing to receive a share of the profits.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
Bell, who is expecting her first child with fiance Dax Shepard, is among a group suing the owners of L'Scorpion, a restaurant and bar. Bell and four other plaintiffs filed their lawsuit against Meridian Restaurant Group on Friday, suing for breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty.
In court documents, obtained by E! News, Bell and her co-plaintiffs claim they each invested $20,000 in the business in 2005 and were supposed to receive 5 percent the profits in return. However, they say they have not received their fair share from L'Scorpion, which has allegedly generated as much as $30,000 in monthly profits since 2006.
VIDEO: Best off season bikini bods
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The ladies of "Pretty Little Liars" take New York City by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim's Bikini Bod
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite