Kristin Cavallari: I'm 'So in Love' With Baby Camden
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: PER/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: EKUF/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: EKUF/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Twitter.com/KristinCav/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: VLB/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
Kristin Cavallari has never known a love like this!
On August 10 -- two days after she gave birth to a 7 lb., 9 oz. baby boy named Camden Jack -- the former reality star took to Twitter to share her baby joy. "Being a mom is the most incredible feeling," she wrote. "I am so in love with this little boy!"
This is the first child for Cavallari, 25, and her Chicago Bears quarterback fiance, Jay Cutler, 29. Following a brief split in July 2011, the pair reconnected fourth months later. They announced they were expecting in January 2012.
In the days following her son's birth, several of Cavallari's former "Hills" costars have sent her congratulatory messages via Twitter. "Can't wait to see Camden," Audrina Patridge, 27, said. "So happy for you!"
"Congratulations on your new baby boy!" Heidi Montag, 25, tweeted. "One of life's greatest gifts! Enjoy mama!"
Montag's husband, Spencer Pratt, 28, even offered to be Camden's "Godfather if you need one!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »