Kristin Cavallari: I'm 'So in Love' With Baby Camden
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: PER/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: EKUF/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: EKUF/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Twitter.com/KristinCav/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: VLB/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
Kristin Cavallari has never known a love like this!
On August 10 -- two days after she gave birth to a 7 lb., 9 oz. baby boy named Camden Jack -- the former reality star took to Twitter to share her baby joy. "Being a mom is the most incredible feeling," she wrote. "I am so in love with this little boy!"
This is the first child for Cavallari, 25, and her Chicago Bears quarterback fiance, Jay Cutler, 29. Following a brief split in July 2011, the pair reconnected fourth months later. They announced they were expecting in January 2012.
In the days following her son's birth, several of Cavallari's former "Hills" costars have sent her congratulatory messages via Twitter. "Can't wait to see Camden," Audrina Patridge, 27, said. "So happy for you!"
"Congratulations on your new baby boy!" Heidi Montag, 25, tweeted. "One of life's greatest gifts! Enjoy mama!"
Montag's husband, Spencer Pratt, 28, even offered to be Camden's "Godfather if you need one!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the pop star's post-engagement glow on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »