Kristin Cavallari, Jay Cutler Return Wedding Gifts
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Michael Simon/Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News5 of 17
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Pacific Coast News10 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Ait, Monnier/Pacific Coast News13 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/GettyImages.com15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com16 of 17
Just two weeks after they calling off their engagement, Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are making the proper etiquette move by returning their wedding gifts.
"The Hills" alum, 24, and Chicago Bears quarterback, 28, sent out letters to alert their gift-givers, which Deadspin.com posted on Aug. 5.
"You are probably aware that our engagement was recently broken off," Cavallari and Cutler wrote in the typed-out letter. "Because of this, we have returned your gift to Crate and Barrel and you should receive a refund on your credit card. The kindness of your gift and note is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for thinking of us!"
Unlike Kim Kardashian and Kris Humprhies, who registered for over-the-top items like $6,000 vases and a $38,400 silverware set, Cavallari and Cutler were modest. Items on the couple's registries included bakeware like $15 cake pans from Crate & Barrel and $50 Williams-Sonoma mixing bowls. No word, however, if the Williams-Sonoma $2,799 Shun Kaji 19-piece knife block set was fulfilled.
Cavallari and Cutler called it quits at the end of July after announcing their engagement back in April -- they dated for just eight months prior.
"They just had their engagement party [July 23] and then he decided he didn't want her anymore," an insider told Us Weekly on July 25. "She's upset. She was ready to marry him." A second source noted that Cavallari's "family and friends had a feeling [the split] was going to happen.
MORE ON WODERWALL:
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Take a look at some of Katy Perry's most talked-about looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Blake Lively and Duchess Kate's growing baby bumps on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Hudson, Michelle Williams, and Paris Hilton all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Worst Fall Trends
From Jessica Simpson to Heidi Klum, check out these A-listers and their worst fall fashion duds.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian shares pictures from her recent trip to Disneyland on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »