Kristin Cavallari Marries Jay Cutler: See Her Wedding Dress
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Brian Kersey/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Twitter5 of 15
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/Wonderwall6 of 15
- Photo: Collier/WENN STMC/WENN/.7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Kristincavofficial/Instagram10 of 15
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Alex Turner/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.12 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America13 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America14 of 15
In new pictures from their ceremony at Woodmont Christian Church, Cavallari, 26, looked stunning in a strapless white dress and long veil, which she wore with her wavy hair half up. The Monique Lhuillier gown featured a high belt and bustled skirt, and the bride carried a bouquet of white peonies, a source told Us Weekly.
Her 30-year-old Chicago Bears quarterback groom look handsome in a gray suit with a white shirt and tie. The couple's 10-month-old son, Camden, wore a coordinating little gray suit.
"It was a mellow wedding. It wasn't a huge Hollywood party," a source told Us. "Just a lot of people hanging out, having a good time."
At the reception, held at Houston Station in Nashville, Tenn., guests enjoyed small plates of Southern food such as chicken biscuits and pulled pork tacos. For dessert, the bride and groom served a vanilla cake with pink roses, chocolate chip cookies and red velvet cupcakes.
The newlyweds danced to a live band and, according to the insider, were "really lovey-dovey" throughout the day. "They looked incredibly happy and like they were having a great time," an eyewitness told Us. "It was a fun, laid back wedding with lots of music and dancing."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the best over-the-top style trends worn by celebrities while at basketball games!Watch Video »
Kate Hudson shares our feelings of Adele's new single, Chrissy Teigen shows off her baby bump and more celebrity selfies of fall on Celebs Gone Social!Watch Video »
Selena Gomez rules New York Fashion Week, plus more of the best behind-the-scene posts from the week on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beckhams do L.A.
From Disneyland to Dodger Stadium, the Beckham's get touristy in Los Angeles! Get all the fun scoop on Replay.Watch Video »