Kristin Cavallari Marries Jay Cutler: See Her Wedding Dress
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Brian Kersey/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Twitter5 of 15
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/Wonderwall6 of 15
- Photo: Collier/WENN STMC/WENN/.7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Kristincavofficial/Instagram10 of 15
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Alex Turner/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.12 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America13 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America14 of 15
In new pictures from their ceremony at Woodmont Christian Church, Cavallari, 26, looked stunning in a strapless white dress and long veil, which she wore with her wavy hair half up. The Monique Lhuillier gown featured a high belt and bustled skirt, and the bride carried a bouquet of white peonies, a source told Us Weekly.
Her 30-year-old Chicago Bears quarterback groom look handsome in a gray suit with a white shirt and tie. The couple's 10-month-old son, Camden, wore a coordinating little gray suit.
"It was a mellow wedding. It wasn't a huge Hollywood party," a source told Us. "Just a lot of people hanging out, having a good time."
At the reception, held at Houston Station in Nashville, Tenn., guests enjoyed small plates of Southern food such as chicken biscuits and pulled pork tacos. For dessert, the bride and groom served a vanilla cake with pink roses, chocolate chip cookies and red velvet cupcakes.
The newlyweds danced to a live band and, according to the insider, were "really lovey-dovey" throughout the day. "They looked incredibly happy and like they were having a great time," an eyewitness told Us. "It was a fun, laid back wedding with lots of music and dancing."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Golden Globe nominee Nicole Kidman's most memorable outfits from over the years.Watch Video »
MTV Movie Awards
Wonderwall's Briana Lane chats with Romeo, Steve-O, Booboo Stewart and more at the MTV Movie Awards!Watch Video »
Check out Drew Barrymore's craziest red carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »