Kyle Richards, 44, wants more children: 'Halle Berry is older than me!'
- Photo: Apega/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Clinton H. Wallace/NPG3 of 9
- Photo: WBC/ZOJ/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Getty Images North America5 of 9
- Photo: WENN6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Tonya Wise/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Kyle Richards isn't afraid of a challenge. And the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, who is already mother to four children, already has her eyes set on two new goals: to get into shape a la her celebrity body crush, Jennifer Aniston, and to have more children.
"I think that Jennifer Aniston has an amazing body," she told Us Weekly on Thursday, Apr. 25. "I like her body a lot. The reason I like it [is] because I know that she used to be heavier before, and I know that she is not naturally like that. I know she has to work to get it like that, and I have to work really hard to try to be in shape and keep my weight down."
Richards, 44, added that she herself has been on a strict workout regimen in hopes of staying in shape despite her very hectic schedule -- everything from circuit training to yoga several times a week.
The payoff, however, is that she has more energy to tackle housework chores and look after her four children, who range in age from 5 to 24. The Real Housewives star's youngest, Portia, recently got sick and threw up all over her, Richards explained, but she's since learned to roll with the punches.
"I mean, if your kid throws up, you are not asking someone else to clean it up," Richards told Us (The reality star contributes to site The Clorox Icktionary, which tackles "icky" issues that parents tackle on an everyday basis.) "That's disgusting. Like, even my husband I don't think could handle it. And I couldn't clean up someone else's child. It has to be my child."
And if Richards has her way, Portia won't be the last one she and husband Mauricio Umansky have to deal with for very long.
"Yes, I want more babies," she told RadarOnline.com in a recent interview. Richards is currently mother to Farrah, 24, Alexia, 17, Sophia, 13, and Portia, 5. "I wish I'd done it right after Portia."
The reality star noted that she had their first child when she was just 19, and so she's been noticing the disparity between her situation and those of her friends, who "are just starting to have kids."
"Halle Berry is older than me," she reasoned of having another child at a later age. Berry announced that she and fiance Olivier Martinez are expecting their first child together earlier this month. The "Cloud Atlas" actress is already mother to daughter Nahla, 5, with ex Gabriel Aubry.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite