Kylie Jenner blasts 'insulting' plastic surgery rumors
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: @kyliejenner/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: @kyliejenner/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: @kyliejenner/Instagram10 of 11
The members of the Kardashian-Jenner family are no strangers to the rumor mill, but there are certain claims they won't stand for. Kylie Jenner, the youngest sister of the bunch, took to Twitter late Wednesday evening to address widespread speculation that she underwent plastic surgery.
"These plastic surgery rumors hurt my feelings to be honest and are kinda insulting," Jenner, 16, wrote.
Recent stories insinuated the teen elected to undergo a variety of procedures including a nose job and lip injections.
Kim Kardashian's little sister retweeted a message from Stephen Baldwin's daughter Hailey, about natural beauty, as well as another post about puberty being a "beautiful thing."
Jenner went on to emphasize her age, tweeting, "Just in case anyone forgot.. I'm 16."
Kylie certainly isn't the only Kardashian to be the subject of surgery rumors. Kim has shot down rumors of a nose job as well as breast and butt implants, while there was speculation that Khloe received lip injections.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »