Lake Bell marries Scott Campbell at star-studded ceremony
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: NM3/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: RD/Dziekan/Retna Digital10 of 13
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP12 of 13
Lake Bell has said "I do"! The "How to Make It in America" actress tied the knot with her tattoo artist beau, Scott Campbell, in New Orleans on Saturday, June 1, Us Weekly can confirm.
The 34-year-old actress and Campbell were feted by a slew of celebrity guests, including Eva Longoria, Kate Bosworth, Alicia Silverstone, Josh Hartnett, Cameron Diaz, Justin Theroux and fiancee Jennifer Aniston.
The ceremony took place at the Marigny Opera House, which features 40 foot high arched ceilings, stained glass windows, and mottled plaster walls. Guests cheered on the couple after they exchanged their vows, and a source tells Us that the newlyweds rode off on a motorcycle, wearing helmets.
"Lake wore a white tiered dress, sleeveless with a high beaded neck and V-cut back," the source tells Us. "She was wearing a veil and carrying a crimson red rose bouquet."
The star-studded crew has been enjoying the NOLA scene, with a few of the guests being spotted going on a Swamp Tour in Bayou Lafitte on Friday, May 31.
The pair got engaged in March 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »