Lamar Odom may not be in rehab for drugs; whereabouts unknown, sources say
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 18
- Photo: Fayesvision/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Brandon Wade/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Tony Gutierrez/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Getty Images/FilmMagic6 of 18
- Photo: KhloeKardashian/Instagram7 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 18
- Photo: Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic9 of 18
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram10 of 18
- Photo: DS/RR/Fame Flynet11 of 18
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet13 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: AR4/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP17 of 18
Where's Lamar? Lamar Odom may not be in a rehab facility after all, two sources tell Us Weekly. The whereabouts of Khloe Kardashian's husband are currently unknown, according to one insider. A third source points out that Odom may have "checked himself out" of a rehab last minute.
Late Wednesday, it was widely reported that Odom had quietly checked himself into a facility to treat a serious drug problem -- an addiction that had "taken over" his nearly four-year marriage to reality star Kardashian, 29. After weeks of very visible, public tension, the situation blew wide open just past 3 a.m. on Aug. 30, when Odom was arrested for DUI and refused to take a drug test at the police station.
For Kardashian, another pal says, "the DUI was a colossal setback. She thought they'd hit rock bottom, but this was a brand-new low." (Last week, friends alleged to Us that Odom struggles with cocaine and other substances.)
At this point, the friend admits, "Khloe is doubtful about her marriage, but wants to save his life."
Read much more about Lamar and Khloe's crisis in this week's Us Weekly -- and check this space for updates.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Shakira debuts her baby boy, plus more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »