Lauren Conrad's 28th birthday hoedown with fiance William Tell
- Photo: @laurenconrad/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: laurenconrad/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: HEDO/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision for THR/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
If anyone knows how to throw a crafty theme party, it's Lauren Conrad. So for the reality star-turned-clothing designer's 28th birthday and her fiance William Tell's 34th birthday, she threw a joint hoedown for their closest friends and family.
The engaged couple's actual birthdays are only six days apart -- hers is Feb. 1 and his is Feb. 7 -- so celebrating together was a natural fit. The party was held on Feb. 7 in the Rivera 31 cocktail lounge inside of West Hollywood's Sofitel Hotel.
An eyewitness tells Us Weekly that in the middle of the party, LC picked up the mic and sang "You Are My Sunshine" to her future hubby, and "the room filled with 'awwws' and flashing cameras." After the song, the two shared a long kiss and then continued to mingle and pose for photos with guests.
Conrad's mom Kathy and sister Breanna attended the festivities, which seemed to be mostly made up of friends and family. Former "Hills" co-stars Stephanie Pratt and Frankie Delgado were also spotted at the fete.
Befitting the country Western theme, guests wore straw cowboy hats and danced to live music from the band; they noshed on mini flatbread pizzas, cheeses, bruschetta, red velvet cupcakes and cake.
At one point, Conrad and Tell were spotted dancing together to Darius Rucker's "Wagon Wheel," and "looked extremely in love and happy all night," the eyewitness reveals.
Conrad's guests started leaving the event around 1 a.m., as the hostess hugged and thanked her friends.
Two close pals who couldn't make it? Conrad's rescue pups Fitz and Chloe. The best-selling author posted a picture of her pets dressed for the party on Instagram, captioning, "Trying to figure out how to tell these 2 they aren't coming to the birthday hoedown…"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite