Lea Michele proud she resisted getting nose job
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
"I was one of the only girls in my high school that didn't get one," she says in the issue, according to an excerpt (courtesy of Just Jared). "And if anybody needed it, I probably did. But my mom always told me, growing up, 'Barbra Streisand didn't get a nose job. You're not getting a nose job.' And I didn't. F--- those people. That's why I'm proud to be on a positive show and to be a voice for girls and say, 'You don't need to look like everybody else. Love who you are.'"
Earlier this year, Michele, 24, told Women's Health that while she loves herself and "the way I look, my body ... sometimes I can't help but feel insecure here. [Being in Hollywood] plays with your head.”
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
PHOTOS: Did these stars have nose jobs?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite