Lea Michele Responds to the Hailee Steinfeld Controversy
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 5
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Molly McGonigle
A week after Lea Michele came under fire for refusing to give an autograph to "True Grit" actress Hailee Steinfeld, the record is being set straight.
Lea Michele explained to Gossip Cop: "I heard Hailee was upset and feel terrible. The 'Glee' schedule is so jam-packed that the PA probably pulled me so that I wouldn't be late to set. I never meant to hurt her feelings. She's an extraordinary talent and I look forward to meeting her one day."
RELATED: Check out some of Lea's best hairdos
In an interview with J-14 Steinfeld explained her most embarrassing moment as when she was denied an autograph from the "Glee" queen. However, it has now been clarified that a production assistant refused the request when he said, "Sorry, now's not a good time!"
Maybe next time Lea Michele and Hailee Steinfeld rendezvous, she can finally get her autograph.
RELATED: Learn all about 'Glee'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite