LeAnn Rimes enjoys family time with Eddie Cibrian and his kids, Mason and Jake
- Photo: LeAnn Rimes/Twitter1 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 11
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA3 of 11
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter7 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter8 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks10 of 11
"Tip top of the mountain! #Heaven #Aspen," the "Where I Stood" singer wrote, sharing a photo via Twitter of the family on Aug. 9. Standing on a rock overlooking gorgeous trees and vast mountains, the 30-year-old smiles holding Jake, wearing ankle boots, skinny jeans and a sweater. Cibrian, 40, has his other arm around Mason in the photo.
Their family getaway comes just a few days after the pair announced that Vh1 is set to premiere their new show, 'LeAnn & Eddie' (working title) in fall 2013/winter 2014 with six half-hour episodes.
"We are really excited to be working together on a unique show that will give you a glimpse into who we really are or better yet who we're really not," the couple, serving as executive producers, said in a statement to Us Weekly.
The pair married in 2011, two years after they met and fell in love while still married to other people. The show will also feature Cibrian's efforts to co-parent Mason and Jake with his ex-wife Brandi Glanville.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVal's Moves
From Crowd Ignite