- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GQ4 of 15
- Photo: Playgirl/.5 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Paul Sancya/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Playgirl/.13 of 15
- Photo: Us/Promotional14 of 15
Round two of diaper duty for Levi Johnston!
After fathering son Tripp, 3, with ex-fiance Bristol Palin, the news-making Alaskan, 21, is going to be a dad again, his rep confirmed to Us Weekly on Tuesday.
The mom-to-be is Sunny Oglesby, Johnston's girlfriend of over one year; TMZ first broke news that Oglesby, a 20-year-old teacher who now lives in his hometown of Wasilla, Alaska, was expecting.
Johnston and blonde, blue-eyed Oglesby (a native of Seaside, Oregon) went public with their romance in December 2010.
Johnston and Palin, 21, the eldest child of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, welcomed son Tripp in late 2008; the couple called off their engagement in March 2009, got engaged again in July 2010, but finally called it off for good three months later.
"Bristol wanted to have a baby," Johnston (who famously posed for Playgirl) sniped to E! News in September 2011. "It all happened on purpose, and I was dumb enough just to roll with hit."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Penelope + North
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPeople Awards
From Crowd Ignite