Lindsay Price, Curtis Stone get married in Spain
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: TAThiessen/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: Apega/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Raef-Ramirez/AKM/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Another June wedding! Actress Lindsay Price and celeb chef Curtis Stone got married in Spain on Saturday, June 8, Us Weekly can confirm.
The couple tied the knot on the island of Mallorca at the Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca Resort in Spain, where guests, including Price's "Beverly Hills, 90210" costar, Tiffani Thiessen, marveled at the hotel's beautiful and historic architecture, which dates back as far as 1369.
Thiessen posted a picture from the reception of she and her husband, actor Brady Smith, to her Instagram page, writing, "Toast to our dear friends for an amazing wedding weekend in Mallorca, Spain. #memories #unforgettable #stonewedding."
Price, 36, and "Top Chef Masters" host, Stone, 37, got engaged in July 2012 after three years of dating and welcomed a son, Hudson, in November 2012.
In March, the former "Lipstick Jungle" actress told Us Weekly about how she and her Australian-born beau, a "Celebrity Apprentice" season 9 alum, were adjusting to parenthood.
"Work used to be the No. 1 important thing to me," she explained. "Everything revolved around it and to have a new perspective and have something else, my family, not just being a mom but being a part of an incredible family of my own it makes me have a different perspective on life that I think is richer."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite