LL Cool J burglary suspect pleads not guilty
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Alison Buck/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Kat Goduco/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The man accused of breaking into LL Cool J's home has pleaded not guilty to a felony burglary charge.
Jonathan E. Kirby appeared in a Los Angeles courtroom Tuesday morning and entered the plea.
Kirby was arrested after the actor-rapper subdued him in his home early Aug. 22, breaking the 56-year-old's jaw, nose and ribs in the process. He was later charged with felony residential burglary and faces 38 years to life in prison if convicted, due to his lengthy criminal history.
LL Cool J, whose real name is James Todd Smith, and his family were unharmed during the break-in, and nothing was apparently taken from their home. He stars in the CBS series "NCIS: Los Angeles."
A district attorney's spokeswoman says Kirby's bail was set at $1.1 million.
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Man?
From Crowd Ignite