Eva Longoria's Vegas nightclub closes amid money woes
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP/R-STEINBERG8 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: INTER/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WENN15 of 16
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- A Las Vegas nightclub owned by "Desperate Housewives" co-star Eva Longoria is temporarily closing its doors amid financial troubles.
Longoria's Beso club within the CityCenter complex on the Las Vegas Strip closed Monday to save money.
Beso LLC bankruptcy attorney Lenard Schwartzer said Wednesday that the restaurant attached to the club will remain open because it is profitable.
He says the nightclub could eventually be renovated and reopened.
RELATED: Surprising celeb godparents
Beso LLC filed in January for bankruptcy to remain operating while reorganizing nearly $5.7 million in debt. The federal Chapter 11 filing claimed the nightspot was losing more than $76,000 per month.
RELATED: This week in photos
Longoria owns nearly one-third of the business but is also listed as an unsecured creditor.
OMG Celeb Fashion
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Alba in Italy
Check out Jessica Alba's business trip to Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Babe
From Crowd Ignite