Jennifer Lopez left exposed on German TV
- Photo: TF2/HSS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: TF2/HSS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Joerg Koch/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: ©Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
Jennifer Lopez was left red-faced on national TV in Germany after a wardrobe malfunction exposed her breast.
The singer was part of a star-studded episode of German TV show "Wetten, Dass...?," which was being filmed in Majorca, Spain, in front of a stadium audience.
The beauty made a big entrance in a horse-drawn carriage before taking her seat. But as she tried to arrange the train of her flowing dress to sit down, the garment slipped, exposing her breast.
RELATED: Celeb Sexy Backs
Lopez quickly covered up and got on with the interview.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »