Jennifer Lopez left exposed on German TV
- Photo: TF2/HSS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: TF2/HSS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Joerg Koch/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: ©Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
Jennifer Lopez was left red-faced on national TV in Germany after a wardrobe malfunction exposed her breast.
The singer was part of a star-studded episode of German TV show "Wetten, Dass...?," which was being filmed in Majorca, Spain, in front of a stadium audience.
The beauty made a big entrance in a horse-drawn carriage before taking her seat. But as she tried to arrange the train of her flowing dress to sit down, the garment slipped, exposing her breast.
RELATED: Celeb Sexy Backs
Lopez quickly covered up and got on with the interview.
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
NYFW Personal Pic
Katie Holmes, Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and more stars share their personal pics from New York Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Kidman, Felicity Jones, and Marion Cotillard all get an F for their Oscar gowns.Watch Video »