"Mad" for Barbie and Ken: The Drapers & Co. Go Plastic
- Photo: Mattel/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: Promotional2 of 11
- Photo: AMC/Promotional3 of 11
- Photo: AMC/Promotional4 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GQ6 of 11
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 11
By Jennifer Odell
If you're one of the many "Mad Men" fans who's just dying to grab hold of uber-office manager Joan's arm and help her bust down Roger Sterling's office door to demand more money and more respect, you're in luck!
Well, sort of. You'll have to use the plastic versions of Joan and her former lover/boss, Roger.
When season 4 of the hit AMC show returns this July, Mattel will introduce a line of Barbie and Ken dolls styled after four of the show's main characters: Roger (John Slattery), Joan Harris (Christina Hendricks), Don Draper (Jon Hamm) and his wife Betty (January Jones), PopEater reports.
RELATED: January Jones pics
Unfortunately for the plastic versions of our favorite "Mad Men" and women, they'll arrive just a few months too late to help the fantastically plastic original Barbie celebrate her 51st birthday, which fell on March 9.
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »