'Mad Men' Star January Jones Poses Nude for Versace
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GQ1 of 6
- Photo: Versace/Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: Mathew Imaging/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
January Jones is just mad for Versace accessories -- wearing clothes, not so much.
The stylish "Mad Men" actress, 32, poses nude, accessorized with just a sexy pair of shoes and a well-placed purse -- in the spring/summer 2011 ad campaign for the luxe designer label.
The retro photos were shot in London by Mario Testino, the famed celebrity photographer whose Prince William/Kate Middleton engagement portraits stormed the web over the weekend.
"I am always on the lookout for the next Versace blonde," Donatella Versace told Women's Wear Daily. "In January I feel I have found a perfect Versace woman for the 21st century. ... She is chic and elegant but deeply sensual too."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite