Man arrested for violating Ivanka Trump restraining order
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
DORAL, Fla. (AP) — A man was being held without bond in South Florida Wednesday after authorities said he violated a restraining order to stay away from one of Donald Trump's daughters.
RELATED: Khloe and Lamar's growing family
Doral police arrested John Eugene Enabnit at a hotel Monday. He was being held at a Miami-Dade County jail on a charge of violating a restraining order issued by a New York court.
Ivanka Trump is an executive vice president for her father's Trump Organization and appeared on his reality television show "The Apprentice."
Donald Trump owns the Trump Doral Resort & Spa in the Miami suburbs, where Tiger Woods won the Cadillac Championship on Sunday. Police Chief Richard Blom said the resort's security escorted Enabnit off the tournament grounds Saturday.
Enabnit was trying to get into a media area with someone else's credential, which was not valid on that particular day, Blom said. A security guard confiscated the credential and asked Doral police to assist in escorting Enabnit off the grounds.
One of the Doral officers later recognized Enabnit on a New York Police Department flier that had been distributed to resort security but not to local police. The flier said Enabnit had been stalking Ivanka Trump and that he would be violating the restraining order because the resort is considered her place of business, Blom said.
Police tracked Enabnit to his hotel Monday.
"He said he had been trying to get in touch with Ivanka and see her and court her," Blom said. "He admits he was on the grounds and he admits he was looking for her."
Jail records did not show whether Enabnit had an attorney.
RELATED: Edward Norton is starting a family
Messages left for a Trump Organization spokeswoman were not immediately returned.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite