Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon to Introduce Twins on '20/20'
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: April L. Brown/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 22
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin6 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 22
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: Mariah Carey's Twitter/.9 of 22
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks12 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 22
- Photo: Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: WENN17 of 22
- Photo: HRC/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: @MariahCarey/Twitter19 of 22
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter20 of 22
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional21 of 22
Moroccan and Monroe are finally ready for their closeup!
Nearly six months after welcoming a twin boy and girl -- their first -- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are ready to introduce their bouncing babies to the world.
And Barbara Walters, naturally, is just the woman to help them do it! The ABC vet sat down with Carey, Cannon plus son Moroccan and daughter Monroe, born April 30, in the family's New York pad. Grammy-winner Carey, 41, announced the news on her website: "Mariah and Nick recently sat down with Barbara Walters in their New York apartment to discuss Mariah's pregnancy, their marriage, their beautiful baby twins Monroe and Moroccan and much more."
The "20/20" interview -- and the first real glimpse of the couple's kids -- airs on ABC Oct. 21 at 10 p.m.
The couple's two kids might not be the only big reveal on Friday's show: Carey has been slimming down big time since giving birth.
"She's so focused right now on every aspect. She's going to come back and knock out the world," Cannon, 30, told Us Weekly in mid-September. "She's getting in shape."
"At two months she was walking around in a bathing suit," he said. "I personally think she's going to come out looking better -- looking like it's 1990! I think that's what she's aiming for, and I think she'll reach that goal."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
Alba in Italy
Check out Jessica Alba's business trip to Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite