Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon to Introduce Twins on '20/20'
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: April L. Brown/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 22
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin6 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 22
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: Mariah Carey's Twitter/.9 of 22
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks12 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 22
- Photo: Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: WENN17 of 22
- Photo: HRC/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: @MariahCarey/Twitter19 of 22
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter20 of 22
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional21 of 22
Moroccan and Monroe are finally ready for their closeup!
Nearly six months after welcoming a twin boy and girl -- their first -- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are ready to introduce their bouncing babies to the world.
And Barbara Walters, naturally, is just the woman to help them do it! The ABC vet sat down with Carey, Cannon plus son Moroccan and daughter Monroe, born April 30, in the family's New York pad. Grammy-winner Carey, 41, announced the news on her website: "Mariah and Nick recently sat down with Barbara Walters in their New York apartment to discuss Mariah's pregnancy, their marriage, their beautiful baby twins Monroe and Moroccan and much more."
The "20/20" interview -- and the first real glimpse of the couple's kids -- airs on ABC Oct. 21 at 10 p.m.
The couple's two kids might not be the only big reveal on Friday's show: Carey has been slimming down big time since giving birth.
"She's so focused right now on every aspect. She's going to come back and knock out the world," Cannon, 30, told Us Weekly in mid-September. "She's getting in shape."
"At two months she was walking around in a bathing suit," he said. "I personally think she's going to come out looking better -- looking like it's 1990! I think that's what she's aiming for, and I think she'll reach that goal."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »