Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon to Introduce Twins on '20/20'
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: April L. Brown/Invision/AP4 of 22
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 22
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin6 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 22
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: Mariah Carey's Twitter/.9 of 22
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks12 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 22
- Photo: Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: WENN17 of 22
- Photo: HRC/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: @MariahCarey/Twitter19 of 22
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter20 of 22
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional21 of 22
Moroccan and Monroe are finally ready for their closeup!
Nearly six months after welcoming a twin boy and girl -- their first -- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are ready to introduce their bouncing babies to the world.
And Barbara Walters, naturally, is just the woman to help them do it! The ABC vet sat down with Carey, Cannon plus son Moroccan and daughter Monroe, born April 30, in the family's New York pad. Grammy-winner Carey, 41, announced the news on her website: "Mariah and Nick recently sat down with Barbara Walters in their New York apartment to discuss Mariah's pregnancy, their marriage, their beautiful baby twins Monroe and Moroccan and much more."
The "20/20" interview -- and the first real glimpse of the couple's kids -- airs on ABC Oct. 21 at 10 p.m.
The couple's two kids might not be the only big reveal on Friday's show: Carey has been slimming down big time since giving birth.
"She's so focused right now on every aspect. She's going to come back and knock out the world," Cannon, 30, told Us Weekly in mid-September. "She's getting in shape."
"At two months she was walking around in a bathing suit," he said. "I personally think she's going to come out looking better -- looking like it's 1990! I think that's what she's aiming for, and I think she'll reach that goal."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJoe and Sofia
From Crowd Ignite