Marie Osmond debuts newborn baby grandson on 'The Talk'
- Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS/.1 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: @marieosmond/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: David Becker/Getty Images North America5 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: @marieosmond/Twitter7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com10 of 11
Marie Osmond sure is an "excited" new grandma! The 54-year-old singer brought her little grandson out while guest hosting CBS' "The Talk" on Friday.
Osmond introduced Stephen James Craig Jr., the first child for her oldest son (whom the little one was named after), and the first grandchild for the Hollywood star. She then announced that the newborn, who arrived on Dec. 18, one week before his due date in December, was actually on set!
Swaddled in a white blanket that matched Osmond's white blazer, the nearly one-month-old baby was well-behaved before the audience: he sat still and smiled as his grandmother passed him along to cohost Julie Chen.
Osmond's daughter-in-law Claire Olds was also in the audience and recalled the entertainer's very first encounter with Stephen Jr. It was late at night so the exhausted new mom and her husband handed off the baby to grandma Marie.
"I sat up all night," chirped Osmond. "I couldn't stand it!"
"He's the best," the "Paper Roses" crooner continued. "Now I get the grandma club, ladies!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Best night'
From Crowd Ignite