Marie Osmond is Going to Be a Grandma: 'I Just Can't Wait!'
- Photo: David Becker/Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: Jennifer Mitchell/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Mr O/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: @marieosmond/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Scott Doctor/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The Osmond clan keeps growing! Marie Osmond -- a first time grandmother-to-be -- made an exciting announcement during a sit-down chat on "The Talk" on Monday, but couldn't resist getting in a tiny joke before breaking the big news.
"I'm pregnant!" the guest co-host declared jokingly as the studio audience erupted in loud cheers, causing her to laugh and exclaim, "No! No! But my daughter-in-law is!"
Osmond, 53, explained that her son Stephen Craig and daughter-in-law Claire Olds are expecting a tiny bundle of joy, and she couldn't be happier to be a first-time grandmother.
"I am so excited I'm going to be a grandma," she told the other ladies on the show. "I just can't wait. We went in for my son -- for his birthday -- he turned 30, which is amazing 'cause I'm 29."
"He blew out the candles and then blew me away and said, 'You're gonna be a grandma!'" she continued. "It was really fun."
Fellow grandmother and "The Talk" co-host Sharon Osbourne congratulated Osmond on her new role and assured the giddy performer, "It is the best … It's a gift from God! Congratulations."
Osbourne's own son Jack and daughter-in-law Lisa welcomed baby Pearl in April 2012.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite