Mario Lopez Engaged to Courtney Mazza!
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 26
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 26
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN3 of 26
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 26
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 26
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 26
- Photo: Albert Michael, StarTraksPhoto.com/.7 of 26
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.8 of 26
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.9 of 26
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/GettyImages.com10 of 26
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 26
- Photo: NBC/Promotional12 of 26
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage13 of 26
- Photo: Mark Ashman/StarTraks14 of 26
- Photo: Mark Ashman/DISNEY/WireImage.com15 of 26
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN16 of 26
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP17 of 26
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN18 of 26
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com19 of 26
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN20 of 26
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com21 of 26
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News22 of 26
- Photo: @mariolopez/Twitter23 of 26
- Photo: Zodiac/Splash News24 of 26
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com25 of 26
Mario Lopez is ready to make an honest woman out of Courtney Mazza.
The 38-year-old "Extra" host popped the question over New Year's weekend in Ixtapa, Mexico, Lopez tells the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday).
"We took a walk alone as the sun was setting," says Lopez. "I told Courtney that I wanted the mother of my children to have their last name. She was silent at first from shock, then she leaped for joy and did a little jete!"
The couple, who have been together since 2008 and are parents to 2-year-old Gia, plan to wed in Mexico later this year.
"Besides our daughter's birth, this was the best moment of my life!" Mazza, 28, tells Us.
For more on Lopez's proposal -- including how he involved Mazza's parents, details on the bride-to-be's 5-carat ring, and much more! -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite