Mario Lopez Is Excited To Be A Dad
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Mike Giro/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Robin/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/GettyImages.com4 of 7
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/NUBUZZ PHOTO/.5 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Big news for TV host Mario Lopez: he's going to be a dad!
Mario announced the happy news Wednesday via Extra where he works as a host.
"Courtney and I couldn't be more excited." Mario told Extra. "I've waited my whole life to be a dad, this is a true blessing. I am looking forward to sharing this experience with my family and my family at Extra."
Mario and his girlfriend, Courtney Mazza said in a statement, “We're very happy.”
RELATED: See pics of other celebrity dads
The two met while working on the show "A Chorus Line" on Broadway back in 2008. It will be the first child for the couple. Star magazine was first to report the baby news on Wednesday.
More on Radaronline.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite