Mariska Hargitay recruits stars for new domestic violence and sexual assault PSA
- Photo: Mario Santoro/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.1 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 20
- Photo: DEBY/GSI3 of 20
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks4 of 20
- Photo: WENN5 of 20
- Photo: RAM/Fame Flynet6 of 20
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 20
- Photo: SPH/WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: @shemarfmoore/Instagram11 of 20
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision for Academy of Television Arts & Sciences/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: GettyImages.com13 of 20
- Photo: WENN14 of 20
- Photo: @courteneycox/Twitter15 of 20
- Photo: @courteneycox/Twitter16 of 20
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America17 of 20
- Photo: BRIAN SNYDER/Newscom/RTR/Reuters18 of 20
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN19 of 20
Courteney Cox, Amy Poehler and Ice-T are among the stars who have joined forces with actress Mariska Hargitay in a new public service announcement to take a stand against domestic violence and sexual assault.
Fellow actors Debra Messing and Tate Donovan also appear in the new "No More" print ads in an effort to raise awareness about the crimes and encourage bystanders to help victims.
The PSAs, directed by Hargitay for the Joyful Heart Foundation, feature a new circular blue symbol for the No More drive, and the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" star hopes the logo will become synonymous with the fight against domestic violence and sexual assault.
She says, "This is an epidemic that is afflicting our society, and I believe that it is an epidemic we can change. For the first time in history, the domestic violence and the sexual assault movements, the two communities, are coming together with this symbol. It's to this movement what the pink ribbon was to breast cancer, what the red ribbon did for HIV/AIDS; it got people together, under one umbrella, talking about it."
Hargitay adds, "The shame and stigma belongs with the perpetrator. Let's not stand by; let's not accept it anymore. No more."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »