Mark-Paul Gosselaar & Wife Welcome Son
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: NBC/Promotional3 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: KVS/Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital7 of 10
- Photo: PF1/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital9 of 10
It's a boy!
Mark-Paul Gosselaar and his wife Catriona McGinn welcomed their very first child together around noon on Monday, September 30 in Los Angeles, People reports.
The new addition, named Dekker Edward Gosselaar, joins Ava Lorenn, 7, and Michael Charles, 9 -- Gosselaar's children from a previous marriage.
"We are overjoyed with the new addition to our family. We are madly in love with our little boy," the Franklin & Bash star, 39, told the magazine. "He is healthy and just perfect -- all we could ask for."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kate Hudson, Sophia Bush, and Katy Perry all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »