Martha Stewart A Two-Time Grandmother
- Photo: CS5/C. Smith/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: TheMarthaBlog.com/.6 of 16
- Photo: BRIAN FLANNERY/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 16
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Shepard Boucher/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP15 of 16
Nearly a year to the day after the birth of her first child, Alexis Stewart, 46, welcomed a baby boy to the Stewart family this Tuesday, via surrogate.
The bundle of joy, a baby boy named Truman, makes Martha Stewart a grandmother for the second time, PEOPLE confirms.
Truman's big sister, Jude, was born March 8, 2011, also delivered by surrogate.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish