Martha Stewart Apologizes to Jessica Simpson for Dog Remark
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Martha Stewart has apologized to Jessica Simpson for saying she should have watched her Malitpoo Daisy more closely after the dog was dragged away by a coyote in Los Angeles last week.
At Us Weekly's 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers bash Sept. 15, Stewart, 68, scolded Simpson, 29, calling the incident was "pretty sad." She said Simpson "should have been more careful" and also advised the singer to "get another dog."
But in a segment on her daytime program, The Martha Stewart Show, Stewart changed her tune.
"I said that she should have been watching her dog more closely, but I feel very, very sorry for anybody that loses a pet," she said Thursday. "Jessica, I hope you find your pet, but if you don't, I'm really sorry that you lost one."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite