Mary-Kate Olsen Splits With Boyfriend
- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: WENN.com/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: KMO/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Mary-Kate Olsen is back on the market.
The actress-design mogul, 23, has split from boyfriend Nate Lowman, UsMagazine.com has confirmed.
Asked if she and Lowman are still an item, her rep tells Us, "No, they are not. It’s been a while."
Olsen and Lowman began dating in 2008 after meeting through mutual friends.
Last year, her rep told Us that tabloid rumors that the two are engaged were "untrue."
Olsen is currently attending shows at London Fashion Week.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite