Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips marry
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Ed Millington/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: PER/Fame Pictures8 of 15
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Retna/Retna Digital14 of 15
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Actor Danny Masterson and his long-term girlfriend, actress Bijou Phillips, have wed in Ireland.
RELATED: Bachelors: Will They Wed?
The stars, who appeared together in movies including "Made for Each Other" and "The Bridge to Nowhere," married at a private castle in Ireland's Tipperary countryside on Tuesday, in honor of Masterson's Irish heritage.
Phillips wore a Zac Posen bridal gown as she walked down the aisle in front of close family and friends, including actors Ben Foster, Mike Pena and Ethan Suplee, their representative confirms to People.com.
Masterson's actor brother Chris served as best man.
The pair, who have been dating for six years, became engaged in 2009.
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Check out the best over-the-top style trends worn by celebrities while at basketball games!Watch Video »
Selena Gomez rules New York Fashion Week, plus more of the best behind-the-scene posts from the week on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beckhams do L.A.
From Disneyland to Dodger Stadium, the Beckham's get touristy in Los Angeles! Get all the fun scoop on Replay.Watch Video »