Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips marry
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Ed Millington/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: PER/Fame Pictures8 of 15
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Retna/Retna Digital14 of 15
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Actor Danny Masterson and his long-term girlfriend, actress Bijou Phillips, have wed in Ireland.
RELATED: Bachelors: Will They Wed?
The stars, who appeared together in movies including "Made for Each Other" and "The Bridge to Nowhere," married at a private castle in Ireland's Tipperary countryside on Tuesday, in honor of Masterson's Irish heritage.
Phillips wore a Zac Posen bridal gown as she walked down the aisle in front of close family and friends, including actors Ben Foster, Mike Pena and Ethan Suplee, their representative confirms to People.com.
Masterson's actor brother Chris served as best man.
The pair, who have been dating for six years, became engaged in 2009.
Kate Hudson, Sophia Bush, and Katy Perry all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »