Matthew Morrison to Jonah Hill: Let's Settle This Feud "Like Men"
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Ben Margot/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: FOX12 of 16
- Photo: ITV/Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: BE2/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN15 of 16
The feud is on!
Less than one week after Jonah Hill publicly called out Matthew Morrison on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon for bullying him, Glee's Morrison says he's ready to come face to face with his supposed foe.
"I heard that Jonah said I should bring my sh-t next time," Morrison says in a video shot on the Glee set and aired on Wednesday's Fallon. "Well guess what, this is next time."
Hill, 27 -- who recently dropped 40 pounds -- argued that Morrison, 32, embarrassed him in front of a room of A-listers at a FOX event, and then attempted to prank him again at "some douchey Hollywood party." Before Morrison could even prank him, however, Hill overheard his own name being used as a punchline in Morrison's joke.
"I'd like to see him sing his way out of this one!" Hill ranted to Jimmy Fallon at the time.
Well, Morrison was up for the challenge -- and attempted a quick song-and-dance number to make good.
"Jonah, pick a date and I will meet you on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and we will settle this like men. Because nobody messes with someone from musical theatre," Morrison said, before he grabbed a cane and danced an impromptu jig on the Glee set.
No word yet on when Hill and Morrison will meet again on Fallon.
First Look: Whitney Houston's New Video
Whitney Houston "I Look To You" music video.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »