Jenny McCarthy Kisses Mystery Cop on NYE
- Photo: GTS/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Jordin Althaus/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Andrade, Thompsett/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News11 of 12
Jenny McCarthy stunned fans tuning in to watch her ring in the New Year on TV, by smooching with a New York cop.
The actress-host was co-hosting "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" as the Big Apple counted down to 2012.
RELATED: Stars Ring in 2012!
And McCarthy couldn't help but indulge in the New Year's Eve tradition of kissing a stranger when the clock strikes midnight, pulling an on-duty police officer into a lingering smooch.
Telling fans of her encounter on Twitter, she writes, "Hope u guys enjoyed it! FYI. I was wearing fake fur & the cop was a G-rated kiss. (except for my hand squeezing his butt). Happy new year!"
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »