Jenny McCarthy Kisses Mystery Cop on NYE
- Photo: GTS/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Jordin Althaus/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Andrade, Thompsett/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News11 of 12
Jenny McCarthy stunned fans tuning in to watch her ring in the New Year on TV, by smooching with a New York cop.
The actress-host was co-hosting "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" as the Big Apple counted down to 2012.
RELATED: Stars Ring in 2012!
And McCarthy couldn't help but indulge in the New Year's Eve tradition of kissing a stranger when the clock strikes midnight, pulling an on-duty police officer into a lingering smooch.
Telling fans of her encounter on Twitter, she writes, "Hope u guys enjoyed it! FYI. I was wearing fake fur & the cop was a G-rated kiss. (except for my hand squeezing his butt). Happy new year!"
Afraid of Bangs?
Rachel McAdams dishes on her 'About Time' makeunder, the hairstyle she's too afraid to rock in real life and more!Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian talks to ET about her new life with Kanye West and their new home they bought together.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »