Jenny McCarthy Kisses Mystery Cop on NYE
- Photo: GTS/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Jordin Althaus/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Andrade, Thompsett/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News11 of 12
Jenny McCarthy stunned fans tuning in to watch her ring in the New Year on TV, by smooching with a New York cop.
The actress-host was co-hosting "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" as the Big Apple counted down to 2012.
RELATED: Stars Ring in 2012!
And McCarthy couldn't help but indulge in the New Year's Eve tradition of kissing a stranger when the clock strikes midnight, pulling an on-duty police officer into a lingering smooch.
Telling fans of her encounter on Twitter, she writes, "Hope u guys enjoyed it! FYI. I was wearing fake fur & the cop was a G-rated kiss. (except for my hand squeezing his butt). Happy new year!"
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Find out how the Victoria's Secret Angels got their bodies ready for the 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad and Angelina to George and Amal, get the scoop on Hollywood's two biggest weddings of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSans Makeup
From Crowd Ignite