Meet Denise Richards' Baby Girl Eloise Joni!
- Photo: Marc Royce/USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: MGM Films/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Adriana Barraza/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: TriStar Pictures/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Winslow/Butterworth/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: INB/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: starsurf / Splash News/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com15 of 16
Denise Richards is head over heels for Eloise Joni, the 5-week-old daughter she recently adopted (who joins big sisters Sam, 7, and Lola, 6, from the actress's previous marriage to Charlie Sheen).
"She's brought so much joy, and I love her to pieces," Richards, 40, tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Wednesday). "She is a cuddle bug. She loves being hugged and held. She's such a beautiful little baby and little soul."
Though she's "been with her since the day she was born," Richards admits that the adoption process was far from easy. "Some people think if a celebrity wants a baby, they get one the next day. The adoption took two years, and there were times I felt discouraged, times when I got close to adopting a baby and it fell through. But I knew the right baby would find us."
Currently on good terms with her ex ("We talk every day"), Richards adds that Sheen, 45, has spent time with baby Eloise. "He knows how much I love, love kids, so he was very supportive," the actress -- whose memoir, "The Real Girl Next Door," is out July 26 -- tells Us. "Charlie is truly very happy for me. He knows I always wanted more kids."
For more on Richards' new bundle of joy -- including how she broke the adoption news to Sam and Lola, plans for a baby shower, and much more -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, out now!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFun in the Sun
From Crowd Ignite