Meet Julie Bowen's Handsome Husband!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: John Salangsang/Promotional4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Julie Bowen would like to nominate husband Scott Phillips for sainthood.
"I would have had a bullet in my head so long ago if I was married to me!" the "Modern Family" star, 42, joked to Us Weekly at the cast's March 14 PaleyFest panel. "He is so patient, and takes care of me like nobody's business."
Bowen and Phillips have been happily married since 2004. The secret to their success? The actress says that Phillips' personality serves as the "perfect counterbalance" to her own. "I'm a very anxious person," she told Parade in 2010. "He has a calming effect on me, and he's fun." (The pair has three kids together: Oliver, 4, and twins John and Gus, 2.)
As much as she appreciates her husband, Bowen admits the software developer does have one minor flaw. Laughs Bowen, "He plays beer pong with a seriousness it does not deserve!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite