Meet Kourtney Kardashian's Baby Boy
- Photo: Life & Style/.1 of 5
- Photo: John Calabrese/Pacific Coast News2 of 5
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Ben Tsui/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
RELATED VIDEO: Kourtney Debuts Baby Boy
"It feels amazing. It's just so indescribable. You don't get how good being a parent feels until it happens to you," Kourtney says of parenthood.
RELATED: More reality TV baby news
New dad Scott says of his son, "I fall so much more in love with this kid every day. I can't imagine how much more in love with him I'm going to be by the time he's 5 or 10 or 20!"
As for the diaper changes, Scott admits he hasn't been too involved, telling the mag, "I haven't been too hands-on with the changing of the diapers. ... I've spectated and given some support!"
Kourtney delivered a healthy baby boy at a Los Angeles hospital on the morning of Dec. 14. The bundle of joy weighed in at 7 pounds, 6 ounces and is 19.5 inches. Kourtney says of the labor, "It was surprisingly easy and just an incredible experience. I always thought your first is supposed to be really hard, but it was easy."
RELATED: Which celeb babies arrived in 2009?
The couple named their new son Mason Dash Disick, his middle name being the same as the family's boutique.
So is Kourtney planning for a second baby? The reality star responds, "Right now I'm obsessed with Mason and want to give him all my time. But being with him has definitely made me think about having another one! Kim and I are 18 months apart. Growing up, we did everything together. It would be nice for Mason to have a little brother or sister that many months apart too."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite