Meet Kristin Cavallari's Son Camden!
- Photo: Kristin Cavallari/WhoSay/USMagazine1 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 15
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin9 of 15
- Photo: PER/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: EKUF/GSI13 of 15
- Photo: Twitter.com/KristinCav/Twitter14 of 15
"Cam," the former "Hills" star, 25, captioned beneath a pic of her son, looking alert and curious in a white onesie and matching cap with Burberry-plaid trim. An additional shot showed Camden in full Chicago Bears regalia in a tribute to his quarterback dad Cutler, 29. ("He's so excited about this win he can't contain himself," joked Cavallari of the Bears' most recent win.)
Camden is the first child for Cavallari and Cutler, who briefly split up in mid-2011 but announced a reconciliation -- and on-again wedding plans -- that fall.
The former wild child -- who's been rocking an impressive post-baby bod -- is settling in nicely to motherhood.
"Being a mom is the most incredible feeling," she tweeted on Aug. 11. "I am so in love with this little boy!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Meet Kristin Cavallari's Son Camden!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »