Megan Fox, U2 on `Saturday Night Live' opener
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 5
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
NEW YORK (AP) -- Actress Megan Fox and U2 will give "Saturday Night Live" an attention-getting season opener when it returns on Sept. 26.
U2's third appearance on the NBC show comes just after two sold-out gigs at Giants Stadium on Sept. 23-24. Fox is known for her breakout role in "Transformers."
"Saturday Night Live" will open with four new shows in a row. Ryan Reynolds is the host on Oct. 3, with musical guest Lady Gaga. Drew Barrymore and Gerard Butler are hosts in the following two weeks. Regina Spektor and Shakira bring the music.
"Saturday Night Live" is entering its 35th season. It received a big boost with last year's political season, and Tina Fey's imitation of Sarah Palin.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite