Melissa Gilbert Files for Divorce from Bruce Boxleitner
- Photo: Splash News1 of 3
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Melissa Gilbert filed for divorce from her hubby Bruce Boxleitner on Monday, Us Weekly confirms.
Gilbert, 47, was married to Boxleitner, 61, for 16 years. In March, the former "Little House on the Prairie" star confirmed to Us that the couple had split.
"We have loved each other for a very long time and we share four incredible sons together," Gilbert said in a statement. She and Boxleitner have a 15-year-old son together, Michael; Melissa also has a son named Dakota, 22, from her four-year marriage to Bo Brinkman. Boxleitner has two sons from his marriage to actress Kathryn Ogilvy.
The duo will seek joint custody of Michael, and Gilbert seeks not to pay spousal support to Boxleitner.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStunning Shots
From Crowd Ignite