Melissa Joan Hart reveals 40-pound weight loss
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: @melissajoanhart/Instagram3 of 13
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: KH1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America9 of 13
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Melissa Joan Hart has lost 40 pounds with the help of Nutrisystem since giving birth to her third child, son Tucker in September of 2012, and only ET is with the "Melissa & Joey" star as she shows off the results in a sexy blue one-piece!
ET was on the set of her latest commercial as the spokesperson for Nutrisystem, where Melissa felt "pretty amazing" in her bathing suit.
"I felt prepared. I was confident," she smiles. "I don't wear bikinis even when I go to the beach, so when I put it on in front of the cameras and all these people, and my husband showed up -- it's nerve-wracking but the feeling is very satisfying."
Melissa, who gained 60 pounds during her third pregnancy, says she didn't feel as much pressure to lose the baby weight so quickly this time around as opposed to her first pregnancy.
"For me, it was important to bond with my child, as opposed to 'lose the weight.' So I waited until I was ready, and I knew I had the time, and then I made it a priority that I would eat well," she says. " ... In the beginning, I felt an uncomfortable pressure that I rebelled against, but this third time, I had to go back on camera, I wanted to look great, so I focused on it once I knew I had the time in my schedule."
And is she happy with her current body?
"I am actually -- I am really happy where I am," the 37-year-old actress says. "I could live like this. I'm on a good path -- I love where I'm at and I feel amazing."
Check out the video to hear if Melissa and her husband Mark are planning to have more kids, and how she actually protects her kids from paparazzi by putting them in front of the cameras.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite