Melissa Joan Hart Welcomes Third Son Tucker
- Photo: Kathy Kmonicek/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: KH1/Mandatory Credit: Nikki Nelson / WENN.com2 of 15
- Photo: @MellyJHart/Twitter3 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: @mellyjhart/Twitter7 of 15
- Photo: Christian Alminana/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/Startraks Photo/Wonderwall14 of 15
Melissa Joan Hart has a new man in her life: Her third son, Tucker!
The "Melissa & Joey" star -- already mom to Braydon, 4, and Mason, 6 1/2, with husband Mark Wilkerson -- welcomed the 8 lbs., 5 oz., baby boy Tuesday at 10 p.m., her rep tells Us Weekly. She tweeted about his arrival on Thursday, posting on Twitter, "Baby boy Tucker has finally arrived! We waited all year to meet this lil man&we could not be more excited & relieved that he is in our arms!"
Confirming her pregnancy in April, the ABC Family actress, 36, chose to keep her new arrival's gender a secret until giving birth -- and wasn't worried about being outnumbered at home if she had another boy.
"If I was to pinpoint one amazing moment in my life, it would be the moment when my boys met. Mason walked in, jumped on daddy's lap and looked at Brady in my arms on the hospital bed," Hart told Us in August as she neared the end of her pregnancy. "That was just a special moment, and I'm looking forward to that again."
Big brothers Braydon and Mason are just as excited as their mom to welcome little Tucker to the Wilkerson family fold. "I can't leave or go anywhere -- even to bed! -- without them kissing the baby goodnight or saying, 'Good morning, baby,' or reading books to the baby," '90s teen said Hart, herself the oldest of eight siblings.
Proud new parents Hart and Wilkerson tied the knot in Italy in July 2003.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Melissa Joan Hart Welcomes Third Son Tucker
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »